Monday, June 11, 2007

NEWS!!!!

I receive word on Thursday morning to get my visa ready for entry into Vietnam on the 17th. I have sent off for my visa, which I should get by Wednesday and have my hotel information. I am just waiting for information so I can get plane tickets. I was told I should be in Vietnam for about 10 days. The schedule I was told is: Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, go to orphanage and get Cara, have the Giving & Receiving Ceremony, have immigration interveiw, apply for Cara's passport, wait 5 days for passport, have visa interview and medical exam (at this point, I am not sure if I fly to Hanoi, Vietnam first or have the visa interview/medical exam), wait two days for visa (in Hanoi), come home. When I get more, I will write more.

1 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home